How to select a blockchain for your NFT game?
We all know that a wide set of blockchains have existing games supplied with NFTs. Selecting the right blockchain isn’t an easy task, but it’s a crucial decision that you’ll need to spend a lot of time making sure that it is OK. If you need to find the most suitable solution to integrate an NFT into your game, we are always here to help you. Let’s check out the details.
What should you keep in mind?
- Mint NFTs only when the player wishes to withdraw an item or everything. Depending on your decision, it will impact the cost structure and suitable network;
- Speed. The quicker the transaction speed, the better the process within your game will be;
- Cost. Depending on the rapidity, transaction costs will vary. The price will influence your profit margins and define the financial model of your NFT game.
- Smart Contracts. It’s important to have great functionality to exclude manual work.
- Consensus mechanism that depends on blockchain. This system ensures that there aren’t any problems with the data. You should pay attention to proof-of-stake consensus.
Selecting the best blockchain does not only depend on its stuffing and prices but one on user experience and funding.
TOP-5: picking the right blockchain
It can be a good selection made by default. It’s a leader in the market. There’s a vast community of IT experts and plenty of technical docs, which are helpful if you need help regarding its integration.
Launched several years ago, it is taking the development industry by storm. It was called the best alternative to Ethereum. It’s scalable, compatible with different tools, and includes upgradeable smart contracts powered by Cadence (a programming language).
Binance Smart Chain
BSC is a blockchain that stands out from the crowd thanks to advanced smart contracts. It utilizes 21 validators and has a wide set of tools that can be customized according to your needs. It processes 60 transactions per second and requires a $3 fee to create an NFT. It is a cheaper version of Ethereum.
It is one of the quickest systems and has an impressive capitalization higher than $65 bln. Moreover, it’s also important to say that it has a rock-bottom fee and it supports 65K transactions per second and can reach even 70K.
It was rolled out by Ethereum co-founder Charles Hoskinson. The aim of this project was to provide IT experts with scalable and robust solutions. It has two layers. Among them are Settlement, created to send its native currency and register transfers, and Computation to fuel its smart contracts.
Let’s sum it up
Definitely, selecting the right blockchain for your NFT game depends on your needs and a set of factors that we have already discussed.
Still need help regarding your project? You’re a lucky one. We are always ready to help you and create an NFT game. Just drop us a line!