This privacy statement describes how Global Digital Consulting LLC collects and protects your personal information when you use https://bc.team or browse the site («website,» «service»). You will be informed as soon as changes are made to this policy. We propose frequent visits to this website if you wish to remain abreast of the most recent changes.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect the following types of information about you:
- Your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address.
- Your phone number and email address.
- Information about your likes and preferences, such as what you like to do.
Our website collects information about you based on your visits.
Why We Collect Your Data
- There are various reasons why we need your information:
- To better understand what you’re trying to find.
- Our products and services will be improved.
- Send you marketing offers and information we think you’ll find valuable.
- To invite you to participate in market research and analysis.
- Because of your personal preferences and interests, we’ve created this policy to help us better serve you.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Personal information is protected and secure with Global Digital Consulting LLC. Global Digital Consulting LLC has used cutting-edge technology and applications to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure.
You may only use cookie information about your online activities if you give us your consent to do so (analyze web traffic, web pages you spend the most time on, and websites you visit). Allow us to personalize your experience with us by using cookies. Once statistical analysis is completed on data, it is permanently removed from our systems.
In no way, shape, or form do cookies provide us any access to your computer. Just to see which sites you like and which ones you don’t, so that we can make your experience better.
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
- In the future, using and acquiring your private information may become a problem. Taking the steps outlined below will enable you to:
- Remember to choose the «Do not disclose my personal information» option while completing online forms.
- If you have already permitted us to access your personal information, please contact us by mail, and we’ll be happy to do so.
Personal information will not be shared with any third parties without you expressly allowing us to do so. We may be forced to cooperate even if it’s illegal. Personal information, including your email address, can be used for marketing efforts if this policy is consented to.